Down to earth and intensely practical, this book and video package describes in a step by step way the essential clinical skills that veterinary students need to acquire before they face clinical situations in the real world of the busy veterinary clinic.
- Contains step by step illustrations and photographs, and videos of clinical procedures which can be viewed on your desktop, smartphone or tablet
- Covers the essential key skills that you need to know, with more available on line
- Details a whole range of skills from: surgical, anaesthesia, laboratory, through to everyday essential skills and diagnostic skills in both farm and companion animals
- The use of simulators in learning key skills is covered in depth
- Get advice on preparing for OSCEs and practical exams
This book is the go-to manual for an essential grounding in key veterinary clinical skills for all students and educators of veterinary medicine and animal husbandry.
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.