Prepare for success on your Veterinary Assisting exam with a comprehensive review! Elsevier’s Veterinary Assisting Exam Review is the only review book for Veterinary Assistants. An illustrated, outline format makes it easier to review veterinary assisting topics such as laboratory, examination room, office, and hospital procedures; surgical preparation; pharmacology; imaging; and client relations. Written by experienced veterinary technician educator Margi Sirois, this review also includes an Evolve website with nearly 1,000 exam questions and customizable practice tests.
Table of Contents:
1. Foundations of Veterinary Assisting
2. Office and Hospital Procedures
3. Communication and Client Relations
4. Pharmacy and Pharmacology
5. Examination Room Procedures
6. Small Animal Nursing
7. Surgical Preparation and Assisting
8. Laboratory Procedures
9. Diagnostic Imaging
10. Large Animal Nursing and Husbandry
11. Avian and Exotic Animal Care and Nursing
Appendix: Practice AVA Exam
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.