Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Dentistry, Third Edition provides a fully updated and expanded new edition of this practical guide to all aspects of small animal dentistry. Designed for ease of use in the veterinary clinic, the book offers basic knowledge and step-by-step procedures in a quick-reference format. The Third Edition adds newer technology, techniques, and treatments, maintaining the familiar Five-Minute Veterinary Consult format to make it easy to find and apply information.
Topics are logically organized for fast access, covering diagnostics and treatment. A companion website offers video clips demonstrating procedures and client education handouts that can be downloaded and used in practice. Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Dentistry is a must-have resource for any veterinary practitioner offering dental care to small animals, as well as veterinary students and veterinary technicians.
* Offers fast access to basic knowledge and detailed instructions for techniques in small animal dentistry
* Adds information on newer technology such as digital radiographs and advanced images, newer techniques such as regional blocks, and the very latest treatment information
* Updates classifications and terminology to reflect current nomenclature
* Designed for use in the busy veterinary practice, with information logically organized for quick reference
* Uses the familiar Five-Minute Veterinary Consult format for ease of use
* Features video clips and client education handouts on a companion website
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.
Create an account to buy or link an Acco share and buy your books and supplies at reduced rates.Sign up