Increased global travel has changed the way we think about disease distribution. Diseases once considered of localised interest can be disseminated more readily than ever due to the increased speed of international travel. This is your perfect visual guide to diagnosing these diseases.
Table of Contents:
1. Arthropod-borne Infections
2. Soil-mediated Helminthiases
3. Snail-mediated Helminthiases
4. Infections Acquired Through the Gastrointestinal Tract
5. Airborne Infections
6. Sexually Transmitted Diseases including HIV/AIDS
7. Other Infections Acquired Through the Skin and Mucous Membranes
8. Poisonous animals
9. Nutritional Disorders
10. Miscellaneous Disorders
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.