Offering an up-to-date perspective on the complexity of mental illness, Psychotic Disorders: Using Co-Morbidity Diagnoses to Enhance Treatment provides unique insight by presenting schizophrenia and psychosis as a cormorbid disorders. Comprehensive coverage of the five comorbidity subtypes includes everything from definitions of the comorbidity syndrome (with DSM-5 criteria) and how to interview to specific symptoms for the psychotic diagnosis, diagnosis, and treatment. This first-of-its-kind reference is a valuable clinical resource for psychiatrists, neurologists, neuropsychiatrists, psychologists, and clinicians in training, as well as a useful tool for exam review.
Table of Contents:
2. Psychotogenesis Overview
3. Diagnosis: OCD/Schizo-Obsessive
4. Diagnosis: Panic/Panic Psychosis
5. Diagnosis: Social Anxiety/Delusional Disorder
6. Diagnosis: Melancholia/Delusional Depression
7. Diagnosis: Atypical Depression/Mania
8. Diagnosis: Substance Abuse Psychosis
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.