Pathology for the Health Professions, 6th Edition is the best resource for clear, concise, and clinically relevant information on general pathology. Praised for its stunning collection of pathology images, this engaging, easy-to-understand text covers the most frequently encountered diseases that you need to know to succeed in today’s healthcare environment.
New to this edition
NEW! Streamlined content is more accessible and easier to read.
UPDATED! Did You Know? boxes showcase interesting clinical and public health data.
UPDATED! More than 500 high-quality, full-color images visually reinforce your understanding of disease conditions and general pathology principles.
Table of Contents:
5. Genetic and Developmental Disorders
6. Fluid and Hemodynamic Disorders
7. The Cardiovascular System
8. The Respiratory System
9. The Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Systems
10. The Gastrointestinal System
11. The Liver and Biliary System
12. The Pancreas
13. The Urinary Tract
14. The Male Reproductive System
15. The Female Reproductive System
16. The Breast
17. The Endocrine System
18. The Skin
19. Bones and Joints
20. Muscles and Peripheral Nerves
21. The Nervous System
22. The Eye
23. The Ear
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.