Provide effective treatment of hip and pelvic disorders! Orthopedic Management of the Hip and Pelvis offers evidence-based information on the care of non-surgical and surgical patients with common pathologies and injuries. Comprehensive guidelines cover a wide range of topics, from anatomy and assessment to strains, tears, and disorders that affect groups such as females, children, dancers, and patients with arthritis. Full-color illustrations and real-life case studies demonstrate how concepts can be applied in clinical practice. Written by physical therapy and orthopedics experts Scott Cheatham and Morey Kolber, this is the first book in the market to focus solely on disorders of the hip and pelvis region.
Table of Contents:
1. Anatomy of Lumbopelvic Hip Complex
2. Examination of the Hip and Pelvis
3. Hip Pathologies: Extra-Articular
4. Acetabular Labral Tears and Femoral Acetabular Impingement
5. Musculoskeletal Sources of Abdominal and Groin Pain: Athletic Pubalgia, Hernias and Abdominal Strains
6. Hip Osteoarthrosis
7. The Pediatric and Adolescent Hip
8. The Dancer’s Hip
9. The Female Hip and Pelvis
10. The Influence of Lumbosacral Pathology on Hip Pain: Differential Diagnosis
11. Traumatic injuries
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.