The second edition of this easy-to-understand pocket guide remains an invaluable tool for students, assistant practitioners and radiographers. Providing an accessible introduction to the subject in a reader-friendly format, it includes diagrams and photographs to support the text. Each chapter provides clear learning objectives and a series of MCQs to test reader assimilation of the material.
The book opens with overviews of image production, basic mathematics and imaging physics, followed by detailed chapters on the physics relevant to producing diagnostic images using X-rays and digital technologies. The content has been updated throughout and includes a new chapter on CT imaging and additional material on radioactivity, dosimetry, and imaging display and manipulation.
Clark’s Essential Physics in Imaging for Radiographers supports students in demonstrating an understanding of the fundamental definitions of physics applied to radiography … all you need to know to pass your exams!
Table of Contents
Preface to Second Edition
1. Overview of Image Production
2. Mathematics for Medical Imaging
3. Physics for Medical Imaging
4. X-rays, X-ray Tube and X-ray Circuit
5. X-ray Interactions in Matter
6. Principles of Radiation Detection and Image Formation
7. Image Quality
8. Radiation Dose and Exposure Indicators
9. Image Display and Manipulation in Medical Imaging
10. Computed Tomography
11. Radiation Protection and Safety
12. Benefit- Risk
Answers to MCQs
Onze klantenservice staat voor je klaar. Raadpleeg onze veelgestelde vragen of neem contact op.
Registreer je om een Acco-aandeel aan te kopen of te koppelen en geniet meteen van korting. Inloggen/registreren is ook nodig om bepaalde bestanden te downloaden.Registreer