Covering the full spectrum of endoscopic ultrasound, Endosonography, 4th Edition, by Drs. Robert Hawes, Paul Fockens, and Shyam Varadarajulu, is a comprehensive, one-stop resource for mastering both diagnostic and therapeutic EUS procedures. Leading global authorities guide you step by step through both introductory and advanced techniques, covering everything from interpretation and accurate diagnosis to treatment recommendations. Dozens of how-to videos, high-quality images, and an easy-to-navigate format make this updated reference a must-have for both beginning and experienced endosonographers.
New to this edition
Features completed updated content throughout, including new sections on high-intensity focused ultrasound, through-the-needle biopsy, benign pancreatic masses, and gastro-jejunostomy.
Includes perspectives from new contributors who provide global experience and knowledge.
Contains new and enhanced illustrations that correlate with high-quality endoscopic images.
Teaches clinically relevant techniques through dozens of new how-to videos.
Covers cutting-edge techniques for performing therapeutic interventions, such as drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts and EUS-guided anti-tumor therapy, as well as fine needle aspiration (FNA) procedures.
Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents:
Section 1. Basics of EUS
1. Principles of Ultrasound
3. Training and Simulators
4. Indications, Preparation, and Adverse Effects
5. New Techniques in EUS: Real-Time Elastography, Contrast-Enhanced EUS, and Fusion Imaging
Section 2. Mediastinum
6. How to Perform EUS in the Esophagus and Mediastinum
7. EUS(B) and EBUS in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
8. EUS in Esophageal and Gastric Cancer
9. EUS in the Evaluation of Posterior Mediastinal Lesions
Section 3. Stomach
10. How to Perform EUS in the Stomach
11. Subepithelial Lesions
Section 4. Pancreas and Biliary Tree
12. How to Perform EUS in the Pancreas, Bile Duct, and Liver
13. EUS in Inflammatory Disease of the Pancreas
14. EUS and Pancreatic Tumors
15. EUS in the Evaluation Pancreatic Cysts
16. EUS in Bile Duct, Gallbladder, and Ampullary Lesions
Section 5. Anorectum
17. How to Perform Anorectal EUS
18. EUS in Rectal Cancer
19. Evaluation of the Anal Sphincter by Anal EUS
Section 6. EUS-Guided Tissue Acquisition
20. How to Perform EUS-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration
21. Techniques for EUS-Guided Fine-Needle Biopsy
22. Cytology Primer for Endosonographers
23. EUS-Guided Drainage of Pancreatic Fluid Collections
24. EUS-Guided Drainage of the Biliary-Pancreatic Ductal Systems and Gallbladder
25. EUS-Guided Ablation Therapy and Celiac Plexus Interventions
26. EUS-Guided Anastomosis, Drainage of Abdominal-Pelvic Fluid Collections, and Vascular Interventions
Onze klantenservice staat voor je klaar. Raadpleeg onze veelgestelde vragen of neem contact op.
Registreer je om een Acco-aandeel aan te kopen of te koppelen en geniet meteen van korting. Inloggen/registreren is ook nodig om bepaalde bestanden te downloaden.Registreer