With its highly templated, easy-to-use format and new information throughout, the third edition of Hematopathology, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, is an essential text for residents and pathologists. Throughout this practical reference, traditional morphologic diagnostic pathology is supplemented with clinical, immunohistochemical, and molecular genetic information. Fully revised to include recent advances in the field, this affordable resource by Dr. Eric D. Hsi is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.
New to this edition
New information on the pathology of hematological disease and the latest World Health Organization update on classification of hematologic malignancies.
New chapter on the essentials of hemostasis.
Completely revised chapter on platelets.
Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents:
1. Red Blood Cell/Hemoglobin Disorders
3. Non-Neoplastic Morphologic Abnormalities of White Blood Cells and Macrophages
4. Reactive Lymph Nodes and Castleman Disease
5. Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes
6. Benign Causes of Bone Marrow Abnormalities Including Infections, Storage Diseases, Systemic Disorders, and Stromal Changes
7. Small B-Cell Lymphomas
8. Diffuse Aggressive B-Cell Lymphomas
9. Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas
10. Immunodeficiency-Related Lymphoproliferative Disorders
11. Hodgkin Lymphoma
Leukemias, Chronic Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, and Myelodysplasia
12. B-Cell Leukemias of Mature Lymphocytes
13. Mature T-Cell and Natural Killer Cell Leukemias
14. Acute Myeloid Leukemia
15. Precursor Lymphoid Neoplasms
16. Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia and Mixed-Phenotype Acute Leukemias
17. Myeloproliferative and "Overlap" Myelodysplastic/Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
18. Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Disorders of Histiocytes, Mast Cells, Plasma Cells, Spleen, and Ancillary Techniques
19. Disorders of Histiocytes
21. Multiple Myeloma and Other Plasma Cell Neoplasms
22. Disorders of the Spleen
23. Flow Cytometric Principles in Hematopathology
24. Molecular Diagnosis in Hematopathology
Onze klantenservice staat voor je klaar. Raadpleeg onze veelgestelde vragen of neem contact op.
Registreer je om een Acco-aandeel aan te kopen of te koppelen en geniet meteen van korting. Inloggen/registreren is ook nodig om bepaalde bestanden te downloaden.Registreer