With an estimated 40% of the U.S. population being obese by 2030, this authoritative resource fills a serious void in the medical literature. Obesity for the ObGyn: Management of Obese Patients in Obstetrics and Gynecology is a unique compilation of critical issues related to obesity, and is written to provide clinicians with the guidance they need to successfully manage care and minimize risk complications for their obese patients. Clinically focused and evidence based, this groundbreaking text devotes an equal amount of coverage to obstetric and gynecologic care (10 chapters for each, plus 14 additional chapters).
• The wisdom, authority, and experience of more than 40 expert contributors
• Templated chapters make information retrieval simple and efficient
• Checklists, management algorithms, and key points encapsulate important information
• Informative Introduction section provides an important overview of the topic, including biological and genetic determinants, economic costs, and pregnancy and obesity in a social context
• The second section is devoted to important general topics ranging from adolescent obesity to heart disease and asthma to cancer in women and electronic tools
• The final two sections, “Obstetrics” and “Gynecology” cover a wide range of common clinical concerns, ranging from nutrition and weight loss in pregnancy to anesthesia and obesity to minimally invasive surgery
If you are in need of a concise, expertly written, practice-oriented resource that focuses on both the obstetric and gynecologic care of the patient with obesity, Obesity for the ObGyn belongs on your desk.
Onze klantenservice staat voor je klaar. Raadpleeg onze veelgestelde vragen of neem contact op.
Registreer je om een Acco-aandeel aan te kopen of te koppelen en geniet meteen van korting. Inloggen/registreren is ook nodig om bepaalde bestanden te downloaden.Registreer