The only handy field guide to gastrointestinal pathology, with easy access to over 1,000 GI pathology images and diagnostic assistance
Noted authority and experienced diagnostician, Shu-Yuan Xiao, MD, has developed the Color Atlas and Synopsis: Gastrointestinal Pathology, the first practical field guide for gastrointestinal pathology designed exclusively to aid and support faster, more accurate diagnoses.
Designed for pathology residents, established practicing pathologists, and clinicians who need quick access to information on this subdiscipline, this handy, affordable guide features more than 1,000 high-quality, full-color pathology images. It leads readers through the differential diagnosis process and helps them differentiate diseases with overlapping histologic features and render descriptive diagnoses to assist the clinician in providing the best possible patient care.
Organized by anatomic sites, easy-to-follow, step-by-step chapters include several on disorders that involve the gastrointestinal tract in general, histologic patterns, and finally discussion of conditions that make up the differential diagnosis,. This concise book addresses some of the most frequently encountered clinical queries faced by the pathologist and highlights hard-to-diagnose diseases.
· An attractively priced hardcover formatted for easy access to critical information – not a standard dense pathology textbook
· Over 1,000 high-quality slide images with detailed and relevant annotations for quick review
· Pragmatic approaches to diagnostic issues
· Description of singular and complex relationships between histologic patterns and underlying pathologic processes
Table of Contents
1. Esophageal Biopsies and Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
2. Biopsies of Gastric Lesions
3. Biopsies to Rule Out Celiac Disease and Related Conditions
4. Small Bowel Biopsies for Discrete Lesions, Nodules, or Masses
5. Diagnosis and Surveillance Biopsies of IBD, Dysplasia IBD
6. Autoimmune Enterocolitis and Idiopathic Colitides
7. Evaluation of Ileal-Anal Anastomosis Pouch (IAAP), Pouchitis and Other Etiology of Pouch Dysfunction
8. GI Biopsies in Stem Cell and Solid Organ Transplant Settings
9. Toxic-Ischemic Pattern of Injury
10. Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) and Other Mesenchymal Tumors
11. "Funny" Polyps in GI Tract
12. Molecular and Immunohistochemical Cancer Ancillary Tests: Algorithm and Interpretation
Onze klantenservice staat voor je klaar. Raadpleeg onze veelgestelde vragen of neem contact op.
Registreer je om een Acco-aandeel aan te kopen of te koppelen en geniet meteen van korting. Inloggen/registreren is ook nodig om bepaalde bestanden te downloaden.Registreer