Bone Marrow Pathology has been extensively revised to reflect the significant advances which have occurred in the application of cytogenetics and in particular, molecular genetics in the diagnosis, classification and understanding of haematological disorders. This comprehensive book not only provides information on all common disease entities, but also covers rare disorders in which bone marrow examination is useful. It is designed as a practical resource with ‘problems and pitfalls’ highlighted throughout to aid laboratory diagnosis.
1. The normal bone marrow
2. Special techniques applicable to bone marrow diagnosis
3. Infection and reactive changes
4. Acute myeloid leukaemia, mixed phenotype acute leukaemia, the myelodysplastic syndromes and histiocytic neoplasms
5. Myeloproliferative and myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative neoplasms and related conditions
6. Lymphoproliferative disorders
7. Plasma cell neoplasms
8. Disorders of erythropoiesis, granulopoiesis and thrombopoiesis
9. Miscellaneous disorders
10. Metastatic and non-haemopoietic tumours
11. Diseases of bone
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.