This fifth edition of the most accessible introduction to MRI principles and applications from renowned teachers in the field provides an understandable yet comprehensive update.
* Accessible introductory guide from renowned teachers in the field
* Provides a concise yet thorough introduction for MRI focusing on fundamental physics, pulse sequences, and clinical applications without presenting advanced math
* Takes a practical approach, including up-to-date protocols, and supports technical concepts with thorough explanations and illustrations
* Highlights sections that are directly relevant to radiology board exams
* Presents new information on the latest scan techniques and applications including 3 Tesla whole body scanners, safety issues, and the nephrotoxic effects of gadolinium-based contrast media
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.