Ideal for thorough review and exam preparation, Review of Hand Surgery, 2nd Edition, presents a comprehensive review of hand surgery in a reader-friendly outline format for quick reference. Drs. Pedro K. Beredjiklian, David J. Bozentka, and Gregory Gallant lead a team of hand surgeons who are involved in resident/fellow training, focusing on need-to-know information for efficient and effective review. This unique resource includes the latest information from textbooks, current journal articles, and in-training and self-assessment examinations in a single, convenient volume.
Table of Contents:
2. TENDON INJURIES, TENDON TRANSFERS, AND TENDINOPATHIES
3. SOFT TISSUE AND NAILBED INJURIES OF THE HAND
4. UPPER EXTREMITY VASCULAR DISORDERS
5. NERVE INJURIES, NERVE CONDITIONS, AND COMPRESSION NEUROPATHIES
6. ADULT FRACTURES OF THE HAND, WRIST, AND FOREARM
7. ADULT DISLOCATIONS OF THE HAND AND WRIST, AND CARPAL INSTABILITIES
8. PEDIATRIC HAND, WRIST, AND FOREARM FRACTURES AND DISLOCATIONS
9. ARTHROSCOPIC TREATMENT OF HAND AND WRIST INJURIES
10. REPLANTATIONS, FREE FLAPS, AND TRANSPLANTATION
11. OSTEOARTHRITIS, POST-TRAUMATIC ARTHRITIS, AND SYSTEMIC ARTHROPATHIES
12. PARALYTIC HAND, CEREBRAL PALSY, AND STROKE
15. CONGENITAL HAND ANOMALIES
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.