This issue of Veterinary Clinics: Equine Practice, edited by Dr. Earl Michael Gaughan, focuses on Wound Management in the Horse, with topics including: Diagnostic Approaches to Understanding Equine Limb Wounds; Wounds over Synovial Structures; Wounds with Special Challenges, such as exposed bone, marked hemmorrhage, genital and mobile sites; Wound Cleansing and Hygiene; Suture Selection and Patterns; Topical Wound Medications; "Non-Healing" Wounds; Medical Therapy in Wound Management; Regnerative Therapies in Wound Management; Bandages, Casts, and External Support; and LASER Therapy.
Table of Contents:
1. Diagnostic Approaches to Understanding Equine Limb Wounds
2. Wounds Over Synovial Structures
3. Wounds with Special Challenges
4. Wound Cleansing and Hygiene
5. To Close or to Leave Open?
6. Topical wound medications
7. The "Non-Healing" Wound
8. Medical Therapy in Wound Management
9. Regenerative Therapies in Wound Management
10. Bandages, Casts, External Support
11. LASER Therapy, etc.
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.