This easy-to-read reference presents a succinct overview of clinically-focused topics covering the prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of ACL injuries in the female athlete. Written by two professional team physicians, it provides practical, focused information for orthopaedic and sports medicine surgeons and physicians.
Table of Contents:
1. Injury Epidemic
2. Risk Factors: Biomechanics, Biology, and Anatomy
3. ACL Prevention Programs Overview
4. ACL Anatomy
5. ACL Graft Choices in the Female Athlete
6. Biology of Healing after ACL Reconstruction
7. Special Considerations: Pediatric ACL
8. Special Considerations: Revision ACL
9. Rehabilitation and Return to Play after ACL Reconstruction
10. Future Options: biologic augmentation, graft choices
11. Psychology of Return to Play after ACL Injury
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.