Dr. Richard Polin’s Neonatology Questions and Controversies series highlights the most challenging aspects of neonatal care, offering trustworthy guidance on up-to-date diagnostic and treatment options in the field. In each volume, renowned experts address the clinical problems of greatest concern to today’s practitioners, helping you handle difficult practice issues and provide optimal, evidence-based care to every patient.
Table of Contents:
1. Maturation of Motor Function in the Preterm Infant and Gastroesophageal Reflux
2. Development of Gastrointestinal Motility Reflexes
3. Lipid and Fatty Acid Delivery in the Preterm Infant: Challenges and Lessons Learned from other Critically Ill Populations
4. Human Milk Oligosaccharides
5. Donor Human Milk trials
7. Special Nutrition for the Surgical Neonate
8. Controversies in Short Bowel Syndrome
9. Intestinal Regeneration -Organoids/Stem Cells
10. New Lipid Strategies to Prevent/Treat Neonatal Cholestasis
11. Neonatal Gastrointestinal Tract as a Conduit to Systemic Inflammation
12. Early "Multi-omics" and Developmental Origins of Disease
13. Adult Consequences of Neonatal and Fetal Nutrition: Mechanisms
14. Controversies and Moving Field Forward
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.