Logically organized around the 36 most common presenting complaints - 80% of what you’re likely to encounter in daily practice - Differential Diagnosis of Common Complaints, 7th Edition, uses a practical, clinically oriented approach to help you master the differential diagnosis of common symptoms. Using a clear, consistent format, it walks you through the problem-solving process that most physicians use to make a diagnosis. This book is the ideal reference for the beginning student and the busy clinician.
New to this edition
Stay up to date with evidence-based practice with increased evidence added to each chapter and thorough updating throughout, including the latest clinical and diagnostic studies.
Clearly visualize key points in problem solving with new clinical algorithms and updated figures and images.
Table of Contents:
1. Abdominal Pain in Adults
2. Abdominal Pain in Children
4. Belching, Bloating, and Flatulence
5. Breast Lumps
6. Chest Pain
7. Colds, Flu and Stuffy Nose
11. Dizziness/Lightheadedness and Vertigo
13. Facial Pain
18. Heartburn and Indigestion
20. Menstrual Irregularities
21. Menstrual Pain
22. Nausea and/or Vomiting Without Abdominal Pain
23. Pain in the Foot
24. Pain in the Lower Extremity in Adults
25. Pain in the Lower Extremity and Limping in children
26. Pain in the Upper Extremity
28. Shortness of Breath
29. Skin Problems
30. Sore Throat
31. Swelling of the Legs
32. Urethral discharge and Dysuria
33. Vaginal Discharge and Itching
34. Vision Problems and Other Common Eye Problems
35. Voiding Disorders and Incontinence
36. Weight Gain and Weight Loss
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.