Part of the in-depth and practical Pattern Recognition series, Practical Surgical Soft Tissue Pathology, 2nd Edition, helps you arrive at an accurate diagnosis by using a proven pattern-based approach. Leading diagnosticians guide you through the most common patterns seen in soft tissue pathology, applying appropriate immunohistochemistry and molecular testing, avoiding pitfalls, and making the best diagnosis. High-quality illustrations capture key morphologic patterns for a full range of common and rare tumor types, and a "visual index" at the beginning of the book directs you to the exact location of in-depth diagnostic guidance.
New to this edition
Sweeping content updates keep you at the forefront of recent findings regarding all major neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the soft tissues.
Improved pattern call-outs are now linked directly within the chapter, reinforcing the patterns for more efficient and complete understanding.
Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction: Tumor Classification and Immunohistochemistry
2. Biologic Potential, Grading, Staging, and Reporting of Sarcomas
3. Spindle Cell Tumors of Adults
4. Pediatric Spindle Cell Tumors
5. Tumors with Myxoid Stroma
6. Epithelioid and Epithelial-like Tumors
7. Pleomorphic Sarcomas
8. Round Cell Tumors
9. Biphasic Tumors and Tumors with Mixed Patterns
10. Soft Tissue Tumors with Prominent Inflammatory Cells
11. Giant Cell-Rich Tumors
12. Adipocytic Tumors
13. Vascular Tumors
14. Cartilaginous and Osseous Soft Tissue Tumors
15. Cutaneous Mesenchymal Tumors
16. Mesenchymal Tumors of the Gastrointestinal Tract
17. Lower Genital Soft Tissue Tumors
18. Applications of Molecular Testing to Differential Diagnosis
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.