New to this edition
Benefit from the same highly practical format as other titles in this series: consistent headings throughout, summary boxes for pathologic and clinical features, high quality photomicrographs and clinical photos, and a logical organization by type of infectious organism.
Avoid incorrect diagnoses with a separate section on artifacts and pitfalls that highlights common problems you may encounter.
Get up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of the field, including new renal cell carcinoma subtypes and intraductal carcinoma of the prostate; newer immunohistochemical and molecular markers; and updates to the Gleason Grading system for prostate cancer, Fuhrman Grading system for renal cell carcinoma, and TNM classification for GU malignancies.
Access the fully searchable contents of the book at Expert Consult.
Table of Contents:
1. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Prostate
2. Neoplastic Diseases of the Prostate
3. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Urinary Bladder
4. Neoplasms of the Urinary Bladder
5. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Kidney
6. Neoplasms of the Kidney
7. Introduction to Renal Biopsy
8. Diseases of the Ureter and Renal Pelvis
9. Diseases of the Penis, Urethra and Scrotum
10. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Testis
11. Neoplasms of the Testis
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.