An instant-access guide to the diagnosis, treatment, and management of the conditions most likely to present in the emergency department
Essential for anyone practicing in an emergency department or acute care setting, this new edition of CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Emergency Medicine strikes the perfect balance between brevity and clinical necessity. It delivers exactly the amount of information needed for quick diagnosis, effective treatment, and improved outcomes – no more, no less. Every chapter of this edition has been updated to reflect the latest breakthroughs and developments, and the book is filled with high-quality illustrations designed to clarify difficult concepts.
• Strikes the perfect balance between brevity and clinical necessity, delivering exactly the amount of information needed for quick diagnosis, effective treatment, and improved outcomes
• Emphasizes the immediate management of life-threatening problems, then covers the evaluation and treatment of specific disorders
• Priority-based and problem-oriented organization encompasses all aspects of emergency medicine, including common emergencies, trauma, and neonatal and pediatric emergencies
• Extensive at-a-glance algorithms facilitate rapid decision making
• Comprehensive tables of drugs commonly used in the ED
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.