A unique combination color atlas and synoptic text on managing heart failure
As the incidence of heart failure continues to grow, treatments that will improve survival and alleviate the economic burden of this condition are urgently needed. With this in mind, the author has put together Color Atlas and Synopsis of Heart Failure.
This practical, highly clinical resource fills the need in the literature for a visual resource that provides expert textual guidance on managing heart failure, along with a comprehensive collection of more than 500 images (nearly 300 in full color) illustrating specific procedures. To give the book true real-world application, each topic begins with a case scenario and includes evidence ratings from the combined ACC/AHA guidelines.
• Of value to medical students, postgraduate trainees, practicing cardiologists, physician assistants, and general practitioners
• 45 chapters include expert coverage of the latest breakthroughs and therapies, including: genetic testing for cardiomyopathy; cardiotoxicity; biomarkers in heart failure; cardiac resynchronization therapy; the role of echocardiography in selection, implantation, and management of patients requiring left ventricular assist device therapy; left ventricular assist devices, and much more
• In order to be as clinically relevant as possible, there is a strong focus on indications, contraindications, interpretations, and patient management
• Most chapters begin with a case scenario, putting the issues into clinical, real-world perspective
• Presented in a convenient, quick-access format that makes the information easy to find and incorporate into practice
If you are in need of an expertly written, well-illustrated resource that focuses on the clinical aspects of managing heart failure, and is designed to help you provide better care to your patients, Color Atlas and Synopsis of Heart Failure belongs on your desk.
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.