New to this edition
NEW! Advances in joint surgeries, specifically the knee, shoulder, and elbow, keep practitioners abreast of the latest technology and best practices.
NEW! Coverage of minimally invasive surgery has been added to the many chapters.
NEW! Advances in imaging (MRI, CT, and radiographs) are included to keep practitioners up to date on the latest technology.
Updates on new fixation technologies include angle stable interlocking nails and locking plate fracture fixation systems.
Updates on common surgeries include triple pelvic osteotomy and total hip replacement
NEW! High-definition clinical photographs have been added to give readers a closer view of various fractures and repair techniques.
Table of Contents:
Part I: Diagnosis and Treatment of Fractures, Lameness and Joint Disease
1. Orthopedic Examination and Diagnostic Tools
2. Fractures: Classification, Diagnosis, and Treatment
3. Bone Grafting
4. Delayed Union and Nonunion
5. Treatment of Acute and Chronic Bone Infections
7. Principles of Joint Surgery
8. Arthroscopy in Joint Surgery
Part II: Fractures and Orthopedic Conditions of the Forelimb
9. Fractures of the Scapula
10. The Shoulder Joint
11. Fractures of the Humerus
12. The Elbow Joint
13. Fractures of the Radius and Ulna
14. Fractures and Other Orthopedic Conditions of the Carpus, Metacarpus, and Phalanges
Part III: Fractures and Orthopedic Conditions of the Hindlimb
15. Fractures of the Pelvis
16. The Hip Joint
17. Fractures of the Femur and Patella
18. The Stifle Joint
19. Fractures of the Tibia and Fibula
20. Fractures and Other Orthopedic Injuries of the Tarsus, Metatarsus, and Phalanges
Part IV: Other Fractures and Reconstruction of Bone Deformity
21. Fractures and Luxations of the Mandible and Maxilla
22. Fractures in Growing Animals
23. Correction of Abnormal Bone Growth and Healing
Part V: Miscellaneous Conditions of the Musculoskeletal System
24. Disease Conditions in Small Animals
Onze klantenservice staat voor je klaar. Raadpleeg onze veelgestelde vragen of neem contact op.
Registreer je om een Acco-aandeel aan te kopen of te koppelen en geniet meteen van korting. Inloggen/registreren is ook nodig om bepaalde bestanden te downloaden.Registreer