The gold-standard in imaging, Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures, 14th Edition, is revised to fit the image of the modern curriculum. This thoroughly updated text has been reorganized to emphasize all procedures found on the ARRT Radiography Exam and in the ASRT Radiography curriculum. Separate chapters for each bone group and organ system enables you to learn cross-section anatomy along with anatomical anatomy - helping you make more accurate diagnoses. All outdated material has been removed and specialized content has been updated and moved to chapters more relevant to modern practice. With more than 400 projections, Merrill’s is not just the most widely used imaging text, but the most comprehensive radiographic positioning product on the market!
New to this edition
NEW! Updated content in text reflects continuing evolution of digital image technology
NEW! Updated positioning photos illustrate the current digital imaging equipment and technology (lower limb, scoliosis, pain management, swallowing dysfunction).
NEW! Added digital radiographs provide greater contrast resolution for improved visualization of pertinent anatomy.
NEW! Revised positioning techniques reflect the latest ASRT standards.
Table of Contents:
1. Preliminary Steps in Radiography
2. General Anatomy and Radiographic Positioning Terminology
3. Thoracic Viscera: Chest and Upper Airway
5. Upper Extremity
6. Shoulder Girdle
7. Lower Extremity
8. Pelvis and Hip
9. Vertebral Column
10. Bony Thorax
12. Trauma Radiography
13. Contrast Arthrography
14. Myelography and other Central Nervous System Imaging
15. Digestive System: Salivary Glands, Alimentary Canal and Biliary System
16. Urinary System and Venipuncture
17. Reproductive System
19. Bone Densitometry
20. Mobile Radiography
21. Surgical Radiography
22. Pediatrics Imaging
23. Geriatric Radiography
24. Sectional Anatomy for Radiographers
25. Computed Tomography
26. Magnetic Resonance Imaging
27. Vascular, Cardiac, and Interventional Radiography
28. Diagnostic Medical Sonography
29. Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
30. Radiation Oncology
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.