New to this edition
NEW! Coverage of emerging topics includes soft tissue assessment, mobilization, dry needling, myofascial pain and trigger points, thoracic outlet syndrome, cervicogenic dizziness, and differentiation of headache types, plus expanded coverage of examination procedures and psychologically informed management strategies for chronic low back pain.
120 NEW video clips are added to the companion website - over 200 videos in total provide unique 3-dimensional views of exam and manipulation techniques, showing each procedure step by step from frontal, lateral, and cranial perspectives.
NEW! Full-color design and photographs show essential concepts and procedures from multiple angles, illustrating hand and body placement and direction of force.
UPDATED evidence-based research provides the latest thinking on manual therapy of the spine.
Table of Contents:
2. Spinal Examination and Diagnosis in Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy
3. Manipulation: Theory, Practice, and Education
4. Examination and Treatment of Lumbopelvic Spine Disorders
5. Examination and Treatment of Thoracic Spine Disorders
6. Examination and Treatment of Cervical Spine Disorders
7. Examination and Treatment of Temporomandibular Disorders
Our customer service is happy to help. Consult our frequently asked questions or contact us.